AES Hearth & Patio is a leading retailer of Alternative Heating, Custom Fireplaces, and Outdoor Living Products, offered from a variety of manufacturers. We have showroom locations in Newville and Camp Hill, with an extensive Service & Installation Department in Newville.
We are privileged to work with a variety of customers, and as our business continues to grow, we are looking to add a new member to our service team!
We have an immediate opportunity for an Experienced Gas & Pellet Technician to perform Services & Installations of Gas & Pellet hearth appliances.
This person will…
- clean and troubleshoot Heat-n-Glo, Harman, Quadrafire, Hearthstone, and other manufacturers sold and/or previously sold and serviced by AES
- install gas & pellet stoves, inserts, and fireplaces
- safely setup and work at heights from ladders, scaffolding, lifts and roofs
We are looking for…
- friendly and team-oriented approach
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- attention to detail
- two or more years of experience as a Lead Technician and Hearth Appliance Installer
- current Certification or ability to pass NFI Gas or Pellet Certification within 1 year
- experience using computer-based invoicing software (we use Evosus software from a mobile device to make notes and take payments)
Compensation and company culture…
AES offers a competitive compensation package, with vacation and holiday pay, a retirement plan with company match, and a shared health, vision, and dental benefits plan.
Overtime and double-time opportunities are available, but not required.
As a member of the AES Hearth & Patio team, this person will enjoy being part of a growth-oriented company where honesty and creativity are valued, and contributions to customer service excellence and continuous improvement are top priorities.
If this sounds like an opportunity that could be the right fit for you, please let us know!
CLICK TO APPLY: Experienced Gas & Pellet Technician