AES Hearth & Patio is a leading retailer of Alternative Heating, Custom Fireplaces, and Outdoor Living Products, offered from a variety of manufacturers. We have showroom locations in Newville and Camp Hill, with an extensive Service & Installation Department in Newville which includes full chimney evaluation, inspection, and restoration services.
We are privileged to work with a variety of customers, and as our business continues to grow, we are looking to add a new member to our service team!
We have an immediate opportunity for an Experienced Chimney Sweep & Inspector to perform inspections, estimating, sweeps, relining, and restoration work.
This person will…
- perform Level I, II, & III Chimney Inspections
- estimate, sell, and design Chimney & Hearth systems and accessories
- install and service stoves, inserts, liners, Class A chimneys, caps, etc.
- safely setup and work at heights from ladders, scaffolding, lifts, and roofs
We are looking for…
- friendly and team-oriented approach
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- attention to detail
- three or more years of experience as a Lead Chimney Sweep and Hearth Appliance Installer
- masonry experience (preferred, but not required)
- current Certification or ability to pass CSIA Chimney Sweep Certification
- experience using computer-based inspection and estimating software
Compensation and company culture…
AES offers a competitive compensation package, with vacation and holiday pay, a retirement plan with company match, and a shared health, vision, and dental benefits plan.
Overtime and double-time opportunities are available, but not required.
As a member of the AES Hearth & Patio team, this person will enjoy being part of a growth-oriented company where honesty and creativity are valued, and contributions to customer service excellence and continuous improvement are top priorities.
If this sounds like an opportunity that could be the right fit for you, please let us know!
Click To Apply: Chimney Sweep & Inspector