AES Hearth & Patio is a leading retailer of Alternative Heating, Custom Fireplaces, and Outdoor Living Products, offered from a variety of manufacturers. We have showroom locations in Newville and Camp Hill, with an extensive Service & Installation Department in Newville.
We are privileged to work with a variety of customers, and as our business continues to grow, we are looking to add a new member to our sales team!
We have an immediate opportunity for a Sales Associate & Designer to sell and design Hearth & Outdoor Living products and services offered in our Camp Hill showroom.
This person will…
- follow a structured sales process from the point of greeting to the completion of work in the client’s home
- inside and outside sales and design of Hearth systems and Outdoor Living products
- sales of Accessories & Services offered at AES
- assist in maintaining showroom cleanliness and organization
We are looking for…
- friendly and team-oriented approach
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- attention to detail
- three or more years of experience as a Sales Associate & Designer in a high-ticket retail sales and/or service environment with notable success in sales
- design and sketching experience with home construction materials knowledge
- hearth and hardscape design and sales and/or outdoor living products experience (preferred, but not required)
- experience operating a cash register and company Point-of Sale/Accounting software system accurately
- strong proficiency using Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
Compensation and company culture…
AES offers a competitive compensation package, with vacation and holiday pay, a retirement plan with company match, and a shared health, vision, and dental benefits plan.
Overtime and double-time opportunities are available, but not required.
As a member of the AES Hearth & Patio team, this person will enjoy being part of a growth-oriented company where honesty and creativity are valued, and contributions to customer service excellence and continuous improvement are top priorities.
If this sounds like an opportunity that could be the right fit for you, please let us know!
TO APPLY CLICK: Sales Associate & Designer