Holiday Gift Giving for Your Grill Master
The holidays are upon us. This means your grill master deserves a great new grill and top-notch accessories. We have awesome grill products at AES Hearth & Patio ready to be wrapped! Here are a few ideas we have for you:
Big Green Egg
The Big Green Egg is a popular grill for charcoal enthusiasts. These grills come in seven convenient sizes: Mini, MiniMax, Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, and 2 XL. The prices range from $399 to 1,999. You can get one for on the road and camping, and a large one for your backyard. Cook for four or 40, the Big Green Egg is customizable for your needs and is one of the most versatile grills on the market.
This grill brand also has some “eggcessories”, available in our store.
- Nests and handlers for your Big Green Egg help to preserve the grill and elevate it for easy cooking or to help transport it.
- Remotely manage and monitor cooking temperatures through your smartphone, tablet, or computer for worry-free cooking with the EGG Genius.
- Indulge in authentic, high-temperature steakhouse grilling with the dual-sided Cast Iron Plancha Griddle.
- If you want those perfect sear marks on your food, add the Half Moon Cast Iron Cooking Grid to your Big Green Egg.
- Forget the lighter fluid and grab the SpeediLight All Natural Charcoal Starters—odorless and tasteless, with no chemical aromas or residue.
Napoleon grills are a standout in the gas grilling industry, with six different series of grills that merge form, function, and luxury. With 40+ options to choose from, Napoleon can fit any budget without missing the high-quality standards. The series includes:
- Phantom: with a luxurious black matte finish, these grills start at $499.
- Rogue: This model features foldable side tables, and starts at $699.
- Rogue XT: Try the Infrared Sizzle Zone burner on this model, which starts at $749.
- Rogue SE: Sleek and modern, this series adds many bells and whistles, and starts at $1,149.
- Prestige: This model has Iconic WAVE Cooking Grids, in addition to many other features, and starts at $1,199.
- Prestige Pro: With chrome accents and stainless steel construction, become the ultimate grill master, starting at $2,349.
Napoleon also offers a portable gas grills, which is perfect for the football tailgate and afternoon picnic in the park. If you are looking to upgrade your outdoor kitchen, Napoleon also offers 4 series of built-ins starting at $549 that offer longevity and performance.
This grill brand also has many awesome accessories, which we have available in store.
- One of our favorite things to do is grill pizza, so the Pizza Lover’s Starter Kit is the perfect present to try it out.
- Take your prep up a notch with the Napoleon PRO series cutting board and bowl set, which comes with a durable bamboo cutting board and two stainless steel bowls nestled inside.
- For a unique grilling experience, try a Himalayan Salt Platter Set, which is rich in minerals and free from chemical additives allowing it to be heated or cooled to extreme temperatures.
- Make that perfect steak or roast with the ACCU-PROBE Bluetooth Thermometer, which will alert your phone or smart device when the food has reached the perfect temperature.
If you are looking for a grill with a great smoking option, try out the Louisiana Pellet Grills. You have many options with this brand that are durable and luxurious, from portable to built-ins. With 7 different series, you can get all you want with the latest technologies and designs.
- Founders Premier: Enjoy grilling and smoking all in one with pellets, with a series honoring the founder, starting at $1,429.
- Founders Legacy: Built with a heavy-duty 304 stainless steel construction for perfect pellet grilling, this series starts at $1,899.
- Black Label Series: With a digital control with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capability, this series blends tradition and the future, starting at $499.
- Estate Series: With double-walled construction and many features, this series is complemented by an elegant stainless-steel body, starting at $2,299.
- Elite Series: It might look like a typical grill, but this is pellet grilling for a crowd with many included features like a meat probe, starting at $999.
- Vertical Series: Try vertical smoke grilling that includes 2 programmable meat probes, for $899.
- Ceramic Series: This is Louisiana’s charcoal series with a thick ceramic body and two-tiered cooking surface to make the most of heat and space, starting at $1,049.
Want some Louisiana grill accessories? We have them!
- Experience the delicious benefits of an extra-long smoking project with a 22-pound hopper extension, for up to 20 additional hours of smoked perfection.
- Savor amazing flavor cooked right into your chicken with a porcelain Chicken Throne.
- Experience cast iron cooking with a dual-sided, pre-seasoned griddle with ergonomic, easy-grip handles.
- Add an extra chopping and cutting surface directly to your grill with the Magnetic Cutting Board, which includes extra-strength magnets to provide a secure non-slip grip.
Not sure which type of grill you want to gift? Check out our recent guide to outdoor grills.
We hope you have happy holidays and a wonderful new year, and don’t forget to visit us in-store at our Newville and Camp Hill, PA locations!