Top Products for Fall: Roundup Post of Best Selling Items
The end of summer is coming, but that is no reason to move the party inside. In fact, fall is one of the best times to gather people in your backyard and make warm memories.
So grab your pumpkin spice latte, pause your football game, and check out our must-have items to create your perfect, cozy backyard.
Patio Fire Pits and Table: Glow and Gather
Today’s outdoor fire pits come in a range of styles, from rustic to refined. Whether you want to go full lumberjack and chop your own wood or prefer to fire it up with the press of a button, a fire feature can be the star of your backyard gathering.
Now a 5:30 p.m. sunset doesn’t mean the party is over! Fire pits bring both warmth and light so you can linger longer.
- Breeo makes a line of sleek steel wood-burning fire pits that are, get this, smokeless. Enjoy the nostalgia of a backyard campfire without irritated eyes and smoky-smelling clothing. Not only are they portable, but you can go from campfire to cookout by attaching a griddle cooktop for searing meat or fall veggies. (Fast fact: these fire pits were created in South Central Pennsylvania.)
- CABANACOASTⓇ fire tables score major style points with customization, such as colored fire glass and porcelain tile table tops that will elevate any patio.
- Napoleon also offers a line of luxury patio propane-powered fire tables in a variety of contemporary styles and shapes.
- Mr. Bar-B-Q offers affordable wood-burning fire pits, as well as gas-powered compact units that are perfect for smaller areas or gatherings.
Smokers and Portable Grills for Game Day
Entertaining for the big game? The right barbeque grill or smoker will have your guests cheering.
Here’s a quick rundown of some of our more popular portable grill options:
- The Big Green Egg is a charcoal smoker (and grill, roaster, and oven all-in-one!) available in seven sizes to suit your barbeque needs. You can even remotely monitor and manage the grill temperature via your smartphone, so you never miss a play.
- Napoleon grills are a go-to gas grill, although they also have electric and charcoal models. With features like infrared side burners, you can cook your main course and sides all in one spot. And with LED night lights, the darker autumn skies won’t get in the way of your grilling.
- Louisiana pellet grills are environmentally-friendly smokers that also offer SearTechTM technology, so you can easily switch from direct (grill and sear) to indirect heat options. Some models offer Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capability offering a bit of “set it and forget it.”
For more details on our grills and smokers, check out these posts or stop in one of our showrooms, and we’ll help you find the best fit for you.
Turn Up the Heat: Outdoor Heaters
You don’t have to be a restaurant owner to benefit from portable gas heaters. We offer freestanding and wall-mounted Bromic heating solutions for heating larger areas. Outdoor heaters can extend the use of your outdoor space into the colder months, casting radiant heat over seating areas.
A Cozy Backyard You Can Enjoy Year-Round
Don’t let the cooler weather or earlier sunsets rob you of enjoying the backyard you love. The outdoor living experts at AES Hearth & Patio can help you find the perfect fire table, grill, smoker, or heater for every season. Visit our website or stop by one of our South Central Pennsylvania showrooms.